This 1.6 Ford Fiesta ‘Zetec S’ is the best car in the world, now i shall justify why.
1. Handling. I’ve driven a lot of different cars and the MK5 Fiesta is the best! It has almost 50/50 weight distribution, weighty and quick steering, a notchy gearbox and a range of peppy engines.
2. The engine. This particular (1.6) engine is very revy and suitably powerful, whilst vibration and harshness aren’t exactly perfect, there’s a LOT of go for such a nimble car.
3. Space. This is a very very small car, but i’ve moved house twice in my own MK5 and it’s big enough, also very easy to park even in the smallest of spaces.
4. Simple. A very simple mechanical design for the body and engine, you could service and repair this car yourself or cheaply at a mechanics as Ford parts are cheap and plentiful. There is also no equipment so there’s nothing to go wrong.
5. Looks. This car doesn’t look modern or up to date, but most importantly it’s simple shape is ageing very well, especially if you have one in silver.
6. Reliability. These MK5s are notoriously reliable, mostly because this body shape had been used by Ford since the late 80s, with minor tweaks being made to the body panels every 7 years or so up to 2002. The engines are supremely reliable and cheap to fix.
7. The cost. This very car is for sale right now for £2,495.00 with 75k miles. That’s £2,495 for a fast, brilliantly handling and reliable car
These are the reasons that the MK5 Ford Fiesta MK5 Zetec S, is the best car in the real world (in my biased, and skewed mind).